Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My scary ghost/vampire halloween symbol GIF!


Reflection:
This project was very stressful in the beginning. I did not have a clear picture of what I was going to be drawing/creating for my symbol. However, once I had my idea, creating it with multiple layers was very difficult for me. I was confused about layers, and the amount made, would create an image and how I needed to organize my layers in order to create a cohesive gif. I also struggled a bit with making the body of the ghost translucent with the opacity tool. I feel that I have definitely improved with layers, because although it was a struggle for me in the beginning I seemed to understand it a lot better as I continued with the project. I wish that I was better at making pictures on photoshop with the paintbrush tools and the marquee tool in order for them to be clean and clear. I am actually really excited to create something new and better on photoshop. I would love to use photos next time to create gifs.

2 comments: