Friday, March 13, 2015

5 covers that catch my eye


1.                                           2.                                     3.                                  4.

                                                            5.

1. I like the idea of putting a young woman with a sad face on the front cover to represent the story of the book- about a daughter.

2. The design of this book perfectly matches the title. The design looks like tree branches which makes sense because the title gives the impression the story will be set in the woods.

3.When I think of a Queen I usually think of England. The title seems a litte rebellious so when this cover was designed it would make sense for it to seem a little silly.

4. I like how the cover of this book perfectly fits the title. Wall Street is a very known street in America, so i like the fact this title includes the American flag. I also like how many buildings surround the sides of the book which indicate the businesses that fill Wall Street.

5. This is a very good image for the book! It directly relates to the idea of the book.

2 comments:

  1. The cover of the DNA really intrigues me because the black thumbprint contrasts against the white background which makes it pop. This book cover makes me think that the story is about a detective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image of the queen of England is really funny but also quite disrespectful. Do you think this book will appeal to the younger audience more since of its rebellious representation of the queen?

    ReplyDelete