Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hey!!!! I'm Gabby.
I am very interested in the fashion/beauty world. My favorite shows are The Blacklist, The Fosters, Finding Carter, Law and Order: SVU, and more that I cant think of.
My favorite musical artist changes all the time. I really like Rihanna, The Neighbourhood, The 1975, Coldplay, Kanye, Drake, and more. Obviously, one of my favorite movies is Titanic, but also scary movies such as the conjuring.
My favorite designer is probably Chanel. I love their style and her legacy. Even though I cant afford anything from there i still admire is very much!
My favorite lunch spot is pret! But on really sunny days my friend and i love to sit on the benches on the block across the school. Gregorys coffee also has really good hot chocolate!
On my blog you will expect to see exciting, fashionable interesting and colorful images.

1 comment:

  1. Hey gabby. Have you ever heard of the Mumford and suns. they're really good country/ bluegrass. you should try them out

    ReplyDelete