Thursday, October 2, 2014

Inspiration

My inspiration is the world, the cultures in each country, city, town, village, etc. I love to travel, it is something i would love to pursue for the rest of my life. Just being able to embrace yourself in another country and let all the beautiful surroundings make you feel happy to be apart of this world. Traveling makes me appreciate what i have, it also reminds me of how diverse and amazing this world is- what people have made from it. Right now my friend and I are saving up to go on a European tour, it would be amazing to visit all those countries and discover more beautiful places. One of the most amazing places i have been to is in Argentina. We went to visit this wine town, but the view was amazing, there were mountains surrounding us. And at night it was so dark, it was so easy to see the stars, we even saw a shooting star! Here is a picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment